1G+FPGA HAT for Raspberry PI
There was no Raspberry PI HAT (Hardware Attached on Top) with Gigabit Ethernet, so meet the new board with FPGA and GbE on board: Figa-Pi.
With Figa-Pi you can create any ethernet traffic with any load.
With Figa-Pi you can:
- test ethernet network according to RFC2544, Y.1564 and RFC6349 standards;
- do not be affraid to break you precious equipment with unexperienced hands;
- write comples scripts for testing with ready-to-use examples and open API;
- gather traffic statistics without CPU overloading;
- mark packets with precise timestamps;
- use remote access for tests;
- modify open sourced FPGA code;
- do not limit board usage with Ethernet and IP only;
The cenral board chip is FPGA with low power consumption: Intel Cyclone 10LP (25k logic elements). All traffic handling is made on FPGA: MAC, traffic generator and receiver, filters, shaper and statistics.
- Dimensions: 55 x 65 mm
- Form-factor: Raspberry PI HAT
- FPGA: 10CL025ZE144 Itel Cyclone 10 LP, 25k LEs
- 1G Ethernet PHY: KSZ9021GN Microchip Technology (бывший Micrel)
- 1G Ethernet: RJ45
- LEDS: 1 x RGB (PWM), 1 x Red/Green (s/w indication), 1 x CONF_DONE (FPGA status), 1 x Power led
- Buttons: 2 users buttons
- JTAG connector for FPGA debug